Cryoderm is an effective topical gel used to relieve pain and accelerate the self-healing process.
CryoDerm® cryotherapy products provide fast acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain relieving cold therapy that is clinically proven. CryoDerm® is 100% colorless, dye free, paraben free and gluten free.
Uses of Cryoderm include:
- Stiff joint relief
- Joint injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Muscle strains
- Ligament sprains
- Neurological conditions
- Arthritic bone and joint conditions
- Neuropathy (nerve pain)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Muscle spasms
The secret of this pain reliever is its deep penetrating, long lasting cold sensation, and natural ingredients such as:
- Arnica (to reduce swelling)
- Boswellia (for its anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties)
- Eucalyputs (for its warming properties and anti-bacterial actions)
- Ilex (to loosen joints and reduce swelling)
- Menthol (for its cooling properties)
- MSM (an essential compound for healthy tissue and joints)
- Peppermint oil (for its anesthetic properties)
Ingredients: CryoDerm® Cold Therapy products contain Purified Water, SD Alcohol 39-C, Arnica, Boswellia, Eucalyptus Oil, ILEX, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, and Dimethyl Sulfone.
The Roll-On is preferred for regions on the body where the roll-on can be used to massage the Cryoderm gel on without having to but the cooling gel on your hands for application. It is also the preferred bottle to buy for regions near the head, as the over spray from the spray container can cause some spray to get onto the face, or worse, the eyes (where it burns terribly). The roll-on is not advised to use on regions like the hands or feet, unless thoroughly cleaned before hand.
The spray is good for situations when multiple people will be sharing the same bottle, or for difficult to reach areas.
Available here at
Drummond Chiropractic, LLC
565 N Walnut St
Bloomington, IN 47404
(812) 336 - 2423