Are you feeling older than your age? Are you blaming your age for your aches and pain? It's not your age but your ailment!
She can cater her treatment to your needs and limitations, be it an intense release for stiffer patients to a gentler treatment for those more fragile. This is why her favorite patients are the elderly patients wanting to keep their body's youthful and strong.
If it hurts to move, or do the activities you love to do, Dr. Liza Campbell can help. We have the tools to help you feel well through the activities of your daily living as well as through the physical demands of your sport.
Above is a screen shot of our Facebook post announcing
Dr. Liza Campbell was going to join our
Drummond Chiropractic team on January 9th, 2023.
Dr. Liza Campbell is also our
YOUng ATHLETe/ Youth SPORTS
If you are looking for a chiropractor who has experience working with young athletes? Do you prefer a female chiropractor? If so, than Dr. Liza Campbell is your chiropractor. You do not have to be an elite athlete to take advantage of her special training as a sports and injury chiropractor. She will get to the root cause of your pain, find the best treatment for your specific needs to get you back to pain free living in as few visits as possible. She will also teach you stretches and exercises to help keep you healthy and able to do the activities you love, be it gymnastics, soccer, basket ball, or what ever sport you enjoy. Take care of your injuries now so you can keep playing beyond your teens.
We were flooded with kind words like the ones above..
We accept most insurance at Drummond Chiropractic. CLICK HERE for a list of insurance we accept.
We are part of the CPOYA program (Concerned Parents of Young Athletes). To learn more, check out: cpoya.com
Note: we are glad that she joined us in Bloomington, Indiana so now patients don't have to drive down to Bedford, IN anymore.
More about Dr. Liza Campbell
On a personal note, Dr. Liza Campbell goes by Dr. Campbell. It is too easy to mispronounce her first name. She pronounces Dr. Liza as "Lie-zah" (not "Lee-zah"). She has been part of the Bloomington community for over 12 years. Dr. Campbell graduated with her Doctorate of Chiropractic at Logan University, where she obtained her Masters in Sports Science and Rehabilitation
- WNBA's Indiana Fever- Indianapolis, Indiana: Athletic Training
- Henry County Sports Medicine- New Castle, Indiana: Sports Enhancement, Athletic Training
- Ball State University Athletic Training Department- Muncie, Indiana: BSU Football, Women's Basketball, Men's and Women's Track & Field, Soccer
- Logan College of Chiropractic Clinics- St. Louis, Missouri: Group Leader
- Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Clinic- St. Louis, Missouri: Clinician Assistant, Clinic Coordinator
- St. Patrick's Center for the Homeless- St. Louis, Missouri
- Gross Anatomy and Radiology technique
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Dean's List-Logan College of Chiropractic
- Chi Rho Sigma Professional Fraternity of the Healing Arts- Integrity Award
- Logan College of Chiropractic Health Care Center Achievement Award- Exemplary Clinical Performance and Academic Excellence
To learn more about how we treat here at Drummond Chiropractic, CLICK HERE.
To go back to our home page, CLICK HERE.