Our mission: to ELIMINATE PAIN AND OPTIMIZE HEALTH
What we are doing to help keep us all safe during your appointment:
- Scheduling so there are no more than 10 people in our clinic at one time, including our Drummond Team
- (tons of space between people in our spacious office)
- Sanitize, sanitize and sanitize some more
- Keep everyone at least 6 feet apart while in common areas
- Since we are within 6 feet of our patients during the treatment, we are wearing masks during treatments
- We are asking patients to wait in their car until their appointment time, so we can take them straight back to the treatment room (minimizing the number of people in our common area)
- We are also scheduling patients their following appointment (if needed) while they are still in the treatment room with the doctor, so they can go straight out the door to their car right after treatment (again, to minimize the number of people in our clinic at all times)
- We have the capability to accept online payments, which has been helpful during this time of need to minimize patients in our waiting room.
- Did we mention sanitize, sanitize and sanitize some more :)
We want to let you know, we are here for you.
New Patient and want to make an appointment? Click below:
Meet the Chiropractors:
Thank you to those who voted with the Herald Times. We were awarded #1 by the READERS CHOICE multiple times, and in the top two nine times! Thank you for your votes!
Experience the DRUMMOND DIFFERENCE:
Our focus is on eliminating pain, helping you obtain optimal health and teaching you how to maintain it.
We are ACE Chiropractors:
We accept most insurance.
We have reasonable fees.
We aim to get you well in as little visits as possible.
With multiple chiropractors, we have long hours, we have weekend hours, and one of us should be able to see you the same day. You do not have to wait to get out of pain!
We are easily accessible from both Tenth and Walnut street, right downtown, with plenty of parking.
We have been located in Bloomington, Indiana since 2000.
Just look at our testimonials on Google, Facebook, Yelp and other sites.
We specialize in:
- To listen to you and treat you like the intelligent being you are
- To give you the time you need
- To get you well with the least amount of visits
- To provide you with information that can speed your healing
- To refer to other health care providers if needed
- To objectively chart your progress, to verify the treatments are working as projected
Neck Pain - Click Here to learn more
Headaches? Click Here to learn more
Mid-Back Pain? Click Here to learn more
Shoulder Pain? Click Here to learn more
Elbow Pain? Click Here to learn more
Wrist Or Hand Pain? Click Here to learn more
Low Back Pain? Click Here to learn more
Hip Pain? Click Here to learn more
Knee Pain? Click Here to learn more
Ankle Or Foot Pain? Click Here to learn more
Pregnant? Click Here to learn more
Looking For A Pediatric Chiropractor? Click Here to learn more
IBS? Click Here to learn more
Injured? Click Here to learn more
Insomnia? Click Here to learn more
Our Promise To You:
COVID-19 Update: Governor Holcomb announced he is extending the stay at home order until 11:59 pm on May 1, 2020. The Governor signed Executive Order 20-22 in hopes to begin reopening the economy in phases starting on May 1, 2020. The executive order allows for elective procedures to resume beginning on April 26, 2020 at 11:59 pm. We will be calling our patients who had cancelled their appointments due to the Shelter in Place to schedule sometime in May. If you want to secure your appointment slot, call today. (812) 336-2423. We are also working on a scheduling app. It should be available soon if not today. CLICK HERE to go to the site where you can download the app. Use our clinic ID code: SGTMIC to be able to schedule with us using your smart phone.
We are open and are here for you.
You do not have to be in pain during this pandemic!
Symptoms you should NEVER ignore (no matter how mild) are: * Radiation of pain (into an extremity, up into your head, or other parts of your body) - This can be a sing of a pinch nerve which can lead to permanent nerve damage, and timely treatment is critical * Numbness, tingling or weakness - These can be signs of the beginnings of permanent nerve damage, again, where time is of the essence. * Unexplainable changes in bowel or bladder habits - These can be signs of infection, disc injury and other serious conditions. If you pain is worsening over time, or if you are taking pain medication for over a few days, again, please email us at [email protected], and let us know that you would like to set up your video conference to see if we can help you virtually. We will be able to see you so we can better access your needs. We are happy to look at your work ergonomics, stretches you are trying, the labels of supplements you are taking, and so much more.
Read Our Report