Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
COVID-19 Update: Governor Holcomb has issued a "Stay-at-home" order from March 25th - April 7th, so our staff is staying at home but our chiropractors are available to either virtually or physically treat patients:
We are offering "virtual appointments" to our patients during this pandemic.
E-mail us for the link and a time.
It's that easy. Nothing to download and it is HIPPA compliant.
During this appointment we can advise you on home care, and help you determine if your conditions warrants a physical treatment at our office.
Symptoms you should NEVER ignore (no matter how mild) are:
* Radiation of pain (into an extremity, up into your head, or other parts of your body)
- This can be a sing of a pinch nerve which can lead to permanent nerve damage, and timely treatment is critical
* Numbness, tingling or weakness
- These can be signs of the beginnings of permanent nerve damage, again, where time is of the essence.
* Unexplainable changes in bowel or bladder habits
- These can be signs of infection, disc injury and other serious conditions.
If you pain is worsening over time, or if you are taking pain medication for over a few days, again, please email us at [email protected], and let us know that you would like to set up your video conference to see if we can help you virtually. We will be able to see you so we can better access your needs. We are happy to look at your work ergonomics, stretches you are trying, the labels of supplements you are taking, and so much more
We want to let you know, we are here for you.
Thank you to those who voted with the Herald Times. We were awarded #1 by the READERS CHOICE multiple times, and in the top two nine times! Thank you for your votes!
Experience the DRUMMOND DIFFERENCE:
Our focus is on eliminating pain, helping you obtain optimal health and teaching you how to maintain it.
We have been located in Bloomington, Indiana since 2000.
Our Promise to You:
- To listen to you and treat you like the intelligent being you are
- To give you the time you need
- To get you well with the least amount of visits
- To provide you with information that can speed your healing
- To refer to other health care providers if needed
- To objectively chart your progress, to verify the treatments are working as projected
We specialize in:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck pain
- Disc herniations
- Low back pain
- Rib pain
- Posture correction
- Jaw pain
- Shoulder pain
- Wrist pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Knee pain
- Foot pain
- Joint & Muscle pain
- Personal injury from motor vehicle accidents
Read Our Report